Taiwan - Evergreen Line as a CTPAT validated carrier had adopted high security seal standard to meet with the criteria of ISO 17712:2013, as an integral part of supply and transportation chain security. Supply Chain Security must start with the shipper at the point of stuffing, including application ISO 17712:2013 standard for high security seal immediately upon completion of the stuffing operation and seal number documented. If the container was not sealed by the shipper, Evergreen Line will seal the container upon cargo receipt.
The policy of Seal Management is to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to the seal thereby reducing the risk of seal pilferage and the introduction of contraband person or material into the sealed container, so as to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations which including but not limited to the followings:
● ISO 17712:2013-HSBS (Global Minimum Standards);
● International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS);
● Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Program;
● U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP);
● Super Carriers Initiative Program (SCIP)
You cannot copy content of this page